If you require emergency accommodation, we have an 82 room project in the heart of Northfield. This ‘direct-access’ hostel is staffed 24 hours a day and places are given on a first-come first-served basis.
Most applications for accommodation are made via Birmingham City Council’s Gateway (for over 21’s) on 0121 675 4249 and via and St Basils Youthline (for under 21’s) on 0300 30 30 099.
You can also contact us directly, either by popping in to our centre at 200 Bunbury Rd, or phoning us on 0121 477 4644 extn 209.
- Located in the south of the city on Bunbury Road, Northfield, with easy access to the Grosvenor Shopping Centre and local amenities
- Accommodation for up to 71 residents which consists of 60 furnished study rooms, WCs and bathrooms are shared
- A further 11 rooms in separate areas of the building all with access to shared kitchens and bathrooms
- This building has a large communal lounge and games area, with flat screen TV, Pool and Table Tennis facilities
- There is a large communal kitchen and dining room
- An on-site Support Team is available to assist residents to acquire and develop the skills needed to successfully live independently