Since 1849 we’ve been serving the people of Birmingham in a variety of ways from locations across the city.
- Provide over 200 units of supported accommodation to people who have been homeless, helping them to live independently.
- Offer longer term affordable accommodation for young people
- Provide affordable childcare from two nurseries, trying to give children the very best start in life.
- Run out-of-school clubs, and holiday playschemes
- Offer community facilities for hire.
- Offer comprehensive Training Packages which are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) and Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM).
- Offer meeting and conferencing facilities for hire, all supported by our professional team of young people.