Following on from the guidance of WHO, Public Health Authority and Local Government concerning COVID-19 our conferencing facilities have been closed until further notice. The threat of the virus has impacted on many of our client’s bookings and we are working closely with organisers to postpone and reschedule them.
Our main concern remains the safety of our staff and clients and this along with many meetings being rescheduled has contributed to this decision.
If you have any future bookings that you wish to cancel, or you wish to discuss a potential booking we ask that this is sent through to our conference email at email@example.com and the team will respond as soon as possible.
Conventional spaces in unconventional environments
• Affordable and flexible spaces offering the perfect base from which to host a multitude of events, from small briefings of 2 to large conferences of 150.
• Great transport links – 10-minute walk from Erdington or Gravelly Hill train stations with regular trains from Birmingham Grand Central.
• Wheelchair-accessible rooms and facilities with lift access to upper floor
• On-site Social Enterprise Café serving barista coffee
• Experienced, friendly events and hospitality team
• Individually controlled air-conditioned rooms
• On-site parking for your delegates
• Social Enterprise space
• Free Wi-Fi
As a Social Enterprise, all income generated from the hire our facilities are gift-aided back into the charity. Room hire and income raised is used to meet the cost of or improve facilities and further uplift and enhance the life of our residents and the local community.
Community calendar of events
11AM – 2PM
11AM – 2PM
9.30AM – 12.30PM
10AM – 11AM
7PM – 9PM
STAY & PLAY
1PM – 3PM