Magdalene Court is a supported housing scheme for single men & women aged 18-55, with low/medium support needs. The accommodation is owned and run by YMCA Birmingham.
Our service provides supported accommodation for up to 2 years’ maximum.
Staff are on site 24 hours a day 7 days a week to provide support.
Accommodation and facilities on offer:
- 64 En-suite bedrooms.
- Customers with disabilities are advised to contact Magdalene Court to discuss individual needs.
- 3 Communal kitchen/Lounges on all floors.
- Laundry facilities.
- 24-hour staffing, 365 days a year.
- Free customer and visitor parking.
Applying for accommodation
The Criteria for this service is:
- Single male/female 18 to 55.
- You must be homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- In need of accommodation and housing related support.
- You must be able to afford the accommodation charges
- You must be prepared to work with support staff to address your support needs
If we can’t help, we will offer guidance in finding you a more suitable home.
To apply you will need to download our referral form and email it back to Northfield.Referrals@ymcabirmingham.org.uk If you are unable to complete the form, or need help and advice with accommodation, please contact us on 0121 477 4644 (228) or office mobile 07718 424757.
200 Bunbury Road