YMCA Birmingham do not deliver “off the shelf” generic courses.
We spend the time to understand what the organisation is wanting to achieve, and more importantly, what they want their Managers and Team Leaders to do better.
In order to achieve this we will spend time with Senior Management, before we deliver any units, to gain an understanding of the business objectives and direction of the organisation.
Examples of units that we have delivered are;
- Understanding Leadership
- Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively
- Planning Change in the Workplace
- Developing Yourself and Others
- Understanding Organising and Delegating in the Workplace
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Planning and Allocating Work
Our courses take a “blended learning” approach which involves tutor-led classroom sessions and self-directed learning with tutor support as necessary. This minimises the time you have to have staff away from the workplace.
If you require an “in-house” training course we are able to customise a programme, with emphasis on specific units and subjects.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss options that are available to meet your needs.